Health trackers are a wonderful way to stay fit and healthy. With the introduction of successful wearable devices from Fitbit, Garmin and the popularity of the Apple Watch encouraging people to keep tabs on their health, fitness gadgets have become quite popular with the youth and fitness enthusiasts of late. If now is the time for rediscovering a new you then it may be the right moment for you to invest in a fitness tracker.
The devices still have scope for improving, offering functions including sleep tracking, heart rate monitoring and different exercises. There have been some questions over their accuracy, but many offer a path to a more active lifestyle.
Here are the top 5 health trackers for 2018:
1. Moov Now: Not only does it have a 6-month long battery life, but also comes with top-notch features. The best part? The price is just right and justifies all the features. It monitors sleep, is lightweight and comes with boxing and rep-based training features. Apart from that, there is also a swimming feature. The only compromise is the GPS but the price definitely matches up to that!
2. Samsung Gear Fit 2 Pro: Although there are no drastic changes in the fitness tracker since Gear Fit 2, there are some amazing improvements that make buying this worth it. The gorgeous design with a big AMOLED display lets you see your stats clearly. There's also a built-in GPS which means you can go for a run while you leave your phone at home. The world-class heart sensor gives you the most accurate reading possible and tracks swimming too!
3. TomTom Spark 3: This one features third on the list and is also one of the most feature-packed health trackers. You can upload and listen to music on this with Bluetooth earphones. Yes, you wouldn't need your smartphone to control or navigate the music at all. The best features are GPS Tracking, heart rate tracker and the route tracker that helps you discover new tracks to run on every day!
4. Huawei Band 2 Pro: This one comes with a great battery life and features like heart-rate tracker, VO2 max, step-and-sleep tracking and an inbuilt GPS. The overall look goes perfectly well with running gears and with a business suit. So, it's a win-win there. Looking for a fitness device that is precise, looks really good and comes at a reasonable price? Then, this activity tracker should definitely be your go-to option!
5. Garmin Vivosmart 3: This one is on the expensive side of fitness trackers but the features such as a 6-day long battery life, heart rate tracker and fitness age feature, make up for the price. This is specially crafted for heavy weight lifters and high-end fitness believers.
So, what are you waiting for? It’s time to get, set and stay healthy with these amazing fitness trackers!