A #FinancialVaccination was conducted with Mr. Gaurav Mashruwala with the intent of creating more authentic, intimate and communicative way to connect with the general public and advise the audience on personal financial planning.
Mr. Mashruwala, a certified financial planner, advised the people on how to choose between a Family Floater Plan and an Individual Plan on the basis of your needs.
Also, Mr Mashruwala explained effective ways of personal financial planning and shared pointers on making a well-informed decision when it comes to deciding your insurance.
Some highlights of the FB live
● Financial Planning plays a very important role in ensuring a safe and secure future. Stay protected by taking all its important aspects into consideration and safeguard your physical and mental well-being
● On the question of how to plan the finances in order to save tax, Gaurav Mashruwala says, there are many ways to save on tax. Start by protecting your investments and save on a regular basis to ensure tax benefits.
● On the question of how can we ensure that our existing wealth is protected in times of life’s unexpected turbulences, Gaurav Mashruwala says, life is full of ups and downs. Take the necessary measures to ensure the safety of yourself and your loved ones in case of any unplanned events
● To grow anything, it takes care, patience, and commitment. The same logic applies to your wealth as well. Always make it a point to protect your investments and invest wisely
● On the question of how can we ensure a successful insurance claim, Gaurav Mashruwala says, claim your right by claiming it right! Getting your claim approved by your insurance company by following the needed guidelines.
● On the question of how must one secure their future against the life’s uncertainties, Gaurav Mashruwala says, you cannot control what happens in future but you can always plan and stay protected during uncertainties. Secure your family's future by protecting your wealth to ensure peace of mind.
Stay healthy and keep your finances protected by opting for the health insurance plan on the basis of your income and age.