Thank you for choosing Cigna TTK Health Insurance as your partner in illness and wellness. At Cigna TTK, we are committed to providing our customers with products and solutions that help improve their health, well-being, and sense of security.
Thus, in line with our mission we have introduced an enhanced version of ‘ProHealth Insurance’ effective from 16th October 2018.It comes with smarter, bigger and better features and offers unlimited Restoration of Sum Insured, Guaranteed Cumulative Bonus, AYUSH Treatment and many more unique benefits.
Please note that the existing version of ProHealth Insurance (UIN: IRDAI/HLT/CTTK/P-H/V.II/390/15-16) stands discontinued with effect from 16th October 2018 and any new enrolment henceforth shall be allowed only under enhanced version of ProHealth Insurance (UIN - CTTHLIP18045V031819).
Policies that are due for renewal up to 13th January 2019 (i.e. within 90 days from the date of discontinuance of the existing version) shall have an option to renew under the existing or enhanced version of ProHealth Insurance.
To ensure the health and wellbeing of our customers, the revamped ProHealth Insurance offers comprehensive health coverage benefits that includes:
* Unlimited Restoration of Sum Insured to give extra cover to your family
* Choice of Guaranteed Cumulative Bonus or Booster up to 200% of Sum Insured
* Coverage for 500 plus Day Care procedures
* Increased Healthy Rewards up to 20% of paid premium
* Choice of Hospital Daily Cash Benefit
* Comfort of high end hospital room in Protect, Plus and Accumulate plans
* More Sum Insured options under Protect, Plus and Accumulate plans
* AYUSH in-patient cover up to Sum Insured
Here’s a quick view of the unique benefits the revamped ProHealth Insurance offers:
I. Protect, Plus and Accumulate Plan:
1. Sum Insured (SI) - Additional SI options upto Rs. 50 Lacs newly introduced
2. Room Category - Choice of any hospital room category except suite or higher for SI ≥ Rs.7.5 Lacs
3. Restoration - Available multiple times for unrelated illness or injury in addition to SI*
4. Cumulative Bonus - Guaranteed increase in SI by 5% in Protect and Accumulate plan and 10% in Plus plan, maximum upto 200% of SI, irrespective of any claim
5. Deductible - Additional Deductible options up to Rs.10 Lacs to extend family protection*
6. Revision of Health Maintenance Benefit (HMB) in Accumulate Plan - Up to 50% of HMB can be used for renewal premium payment (inclusive of taxes) from 1st renewal under the revised Accumulate plan only
In addition, Health Maintenance Benefit (HMB) amount can be used towards:
• Out-patient expenses • Dental treatments • AYUSH treatments • Diagnostic and preventive tests
• Prescribed medicines • Prosthetics • Medical aids, crutches and wheel chair
You can also utilize HMB towards payment of any co-pay amount, deductible and non-payable component (as defined under the policy) of a claim wherever opted and applicable.
II. Preferred and Premier Plan:
1. Restoration - Available multiple times for unrelated illness or injury in addition to SI*
2. Cumulative Bonus - Guaranteed increase by 10%, maximum upto 200% of SI is now available in Preferred and Premier Plan
3. Maternity and New Born Expenses - Maternity Sum Insured increased upto Rs. 2 Lacs in Premier Plan*
III. Common Enhancements across All Plans:
1. Day Care Treatment - 500 plus Daycare procedures covered up to SI
2. Domiciliary Treatment - Extended to cover 30 days of post-hospitalization expenses*
3. AYUSH Cover - In-patient hospitalization expenses covered upto SI*
4. Discount -
i) Family Discount: Increased to 25% for Protect and Plus plan and continues to be 10% for Preferred, Premier and Accumulate plan for covering 2 and more members under the same individual policy
ii) Direct/Online Discount – have been discontinued
5. Zone Classification -
Zone I: Mumbai, Thane and Navi Mumbai, Gujarat, Delhi and NCR
(Gujarat moved to Zone I from Zone II)
Zone II: Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Chandigarh, Ludhiana, Kolkata, Pune
(Pune moved to Zone II from Zone III)
Zone III: Rest of India excluding the locations mentioned under Zone I and Zone II
(Zonal co-pay shall apply.)
*Terms and Conditions apply. For complete details on the enhanced benefits, terms and conditions, you can visit our website from 16th October 2018.
On your next renewal, with the revision of product features, there is change in premium of the policy which is related to Plan variant, Age, Gender of Insured member(s), Plan type, Sum Insured, Policy Tenure and Zone etc. The exact premium payable on next renewal of the policy will be mentioned on the renewal notice, which is sent to your address registered with us. In case of any queries, you can write to us at or call us at 1-800-10-24462 or walk-in to any our branches listed on our website www.cignattkinsurance.in. At Cigna TTK, we truly believe ‘Health Hai Toh Life Hai!’ and strive to provide the most comprehensive and effective health protection solutions to our customers, securing them in illness and wellness